SANDIS joined the design and construction team for the regions largest development - the new 176 acre, 2,800,000 s.f. Apple Campus. With half of the improvements falling under Caltrans direction, the other half of improvements are funded through private funding - resulting in a rare Bay Area transportation public/private partnership. SANDIS is providing multiple services for the actual design and construction of the new building on the campus including QSD/QSP, construction staking, structural steel surveying, as-built surveys, and traffic control design, and traffic engineering.
SANDIS is providing design and surveying services for the following ramps and intersections:
- I-280 SB On-Ramp at Lawrence Expwy
- I-280 SB On-Ramp/Lawrence Expressway / Calvert Rd
- I-280 SB and NB Off-Ramps, Wolfe Road
- I-280 SB Off-Ramp at Wolfe
- Stevens Creek Blvd/Lawrence Expwy